…finally, an efficient and affordable solution for Pre and Post-Retirement Life Insurance AND/OR assistance with Long Term Care Coverage expenses.
- Your Long Term Care Benefit…Converts your Death Benefit to a 4% Monthly Long Term Care Benefit (see example below)
- Long Term Care Benefits are paid directly to the certificate holder (employee), once the 90 day elimination period has been satisfied.
- Confinements to a licensed Nursing or Assisted Living Facility as an overnight resident patient, are eligible for benefits under this plan. Examples of an Assisted Living Facility include, but are not limited to, residential care facilities, board and care facilities, adult foster homes, and hospice care facilities.
- Home Health Care services provided by a licensed provider, as well as Adult Day Care services are also covered under this plan. The certificate holder’s Plan of Care, as developed and certified by a licensed health care provider, must include these services to be eligible under the plan.
- For example, a $50,000 Death Benefit can provide $2,000 per month toward Long Term Care expenses for up to 25 months!
Example for a $50,000 Policy
Long Term Care Benefit… How does it work?
- $50,000 death benefit amount
- 4% ($2,000) Monthly LTC Benefit for 25 months
- A total of $50,000 in Long Term Benefits!